POTATO KEBABS WITH DENNY CREAMY MUSHROOM POUR-OVER SAUCE
1 sachet Denny Creamy Mushroom Pour Over Sauce
± 1kg / 24 baby potatoes
Herb & Garlic Butter:
½ cup / 115g butter, softened
2 cloves garlic, finely grated
2 Tbsp parsley, finely chopped
2 tsp rosemary, finely chopped
Salt and pepper, to taste
Green salad, for serving
For the butter:
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Whisk until evenly combined. Set aside at room temp to keep soft.
- Wash and lightly scrub the baby potatoes leaving the skins on.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil Par boil the potatoes for 8-10 minutes and drain. Allow to cool.
- Thread the potatoes onto 4 large metal kebab sticks.
(if using wooden kebab sticks soak them beforehand so they do not burn)
- Brush the potatoes generously with the herb & garlic butter.
- Place kebabs on a medium braai and cook until golden brown and charred in some spots. Brush more herb & garlic butter onto the potatoes basting them as they cook.
- Remove potatoes from the braai and place on a serving platter.
- Gently heat the Denny Creamy Mushroom Pour Over Sauce. Generously pour the sauce over the hot potatoes and serve alongside a crunchy green salad and extra garlic & herb butter.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes