CHEESY MUSHROOM À LA KING POTS
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 red pepper, diced
1 yellow pepper, diced
1 green pepper, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
250g Denny Brown Mushrooms, sliced
1 sachet Denny Chicken à la King Cook-In-Sauce
2 Tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
100g cheddar cheese, grated
2 Tbsp panko breadcrumbs
- In a large frying pan heat the olive oil and add the peppers. Cook until just tender.
- Add the garlic and fry until fragrant.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until they are golden brown and have released all their liquid.
- Pour in the Denny Chicken à la King Cook-In-Sauce. Bring to a simmer. Cook and reduce until thick.
- Add the fresh parsley and stir.
- Spoon mixture into 4 large ramekins. Top with grated cheddar and breadcrumbs.
- Grill for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbling.
Serve with a fresh green side salad and lemon wedges.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes