350g short pasta of choice
1 Tbsp olive oil
250g Denny Portabellini mushrooms, sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1-2 fresh chillies, seeds removed and sliced
300 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
200g baby spinach
1 x 400g Denny Alfredo Pasta Sauce
Fresh basil, for serving
Parmesan shavings, for serving
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil and cook pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
2. Fry mushrooms in a drizzle of olive oil. Season.
3. Add garlic and chilli and cook for a minute.
Add cherry tomatoes and spinach and cook until the cherry tomatoes are lightly blistered and the spinach has wilted.
4. Pour in Denny Alfredo Pasta Sauce and stir. Bring to a simmer.
5. Add in cooked pasta and toss to combine. Season to taste.
Serve pasta topped with fresh basil and shavings of parmesan cheese.
Cook time: 20 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes