MUSHROOM PASTA BAKE
2 Tbsp butter
500g Denny Brown Mushrooms, sliced
4 cloves garlic, finely grated
300g swiss chard, cleaned and roughly chopped
2 x tins Denny Cream of Mushroom Soup
500g pasta, short-cut (fusilli, penne, rigatoni etc)
¼ cup fresh oregano leaves
1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and return to the pot. Drizzle with a little olive oil and mix to keep the pasta from sticking together.
- Using a large oven proof pan- melt butter and cook mushrooms until golden brown.
Add the garlic and swiss chard and cook for a few minutes. Season well.
- Pour in 2 tins of Denny Cream of Mushroom Soup and bring to a simmer.
- Remove from the heat and fold in herbs and pasta. Season.
- Scatter the top with grated mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and crisp on top. Serve.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes