250g Denny Portabellini Mushrooms, sliced
1 x Denny Creamy Mushroom Cook-In Sauce
2 Tbsp fresh chives, chopped
2 Tbsp spring onions, finely sliced
400g baby potatoes
4 small whole fresh fish, cleaned & gutted
(1 per person portion size. If bigger- ½ fish per person)
8 Tbsp fresh herbs, mixed (dill, parsley & coriander work well)
4 cloves garlic, crushed
Salt & Pepper
1. Par boil the baby potatoes until just tender. Set aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl combine the Denny Creamy Mushroom Cook-In Sauce, chives and spring onions.
3. Prepare a piece of tinfoil and place 100g of potatoes per person with a heap of sliced mushrooms. Spoon over the herbed Creamy Mushroom Sauce and season well. Fold up the tinfoil tightly so the sauce cannot leak out. Repeat with remaining parcels.
4. Season the inside of the fish cavity well. Stuff each cavity with fresh herbs, a clove of garlic and a few slices of fresh lemon. Rub the outside of the fish with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
5. Prepare the braai. Your braai needs to be on high heat to sear the fish skin and grease the grill with oil. Place fish on the braai and do not flip until the skin releases easily from the grill. Braai the fish along with the potato parcels for about 20 minutes.
6. Serve the fish and potatoes hot off the braai with fresh lemon wedges.